Lead – Social Media
Planning and Analysis
• Collaborates with the Account Team in creation of digital strategies and actions for the client.
• Reviews, analyzes and evaluates all assigned running accounts, internal project and new business.
• Defining scope of works and technical specifications, works with account team in the creation of project specifications and time plans.
• Liaise with account team and clients and manages their needs and expectations.
• Employ a variety of research techniques to understand and analyze online data and provide insights relevant to the client line of business.
• Provides leadership within the agency and monitors work scope.
• Leads the internal team on all assigned projects.
• Maintains communications with appropriate agency and client personnel to ensure positive workflow. Escalating exceptions and issues to Director level as required.
• Presenting content and social media strategy deliverable to clients
• Monitoring and enforcing project constraints (schedule / scope / resources)
Social Media Strategy and Content
• Competitive analysis and benchmarking in content breadth, organization and presentation.
• Creating development plans for online content; recommending content types and organization based on user needs and marketing goals, identifying content gaps
• Selecting and evaluating content; developing site content matrix.
• Content development and editorial calendar planning
• Initiates and leads all appropriate project meetings.
• Conduct online media, influencer & partnership outreach.
• As needed assist in the execution of on-going content for clients
•4+ years of experience of agency experience.
•Solid knowledge in Digital Media
•Technical Background is preferred
•Familiarity with reporting tools and analytical metrics
•Experience in managing digital projects